Saturday, January 23, 2010

Well I am finally ready....I have been "talking" about the idea of blogging about my journey to the "best body" ever! well as you can imagine once I thought it was a good idea and told many people I was doing it, the following moment I regretted ever having suggested it. HaHa.

So here are my statistics: 43 year single mom of a 4 year old (John Richmond) I love being a mom and would win a gold medal if it were an olympic sport. Recently divorced, Business owner / entrepreneur, Seeker of Fun and Play, Amazing Friend, So much amazing opportunity at my fingertips, great community of people, accomplished in my field. So????

My biggest complaint....my body. And it follows me like the devil on my shoulder every moment of every day I really mean it. It actually talks to me. For many years it spoke to me and I didn't know it was there, Now I actually can hear it like there is another person speaking with me. I get out of the shower and begin this unconscious self assessment from my face to my boobs, then to my ass, thighs, stomach and on and on.

There is no other area I am so tough on myself. NONE. I would never treat another human being like this and I am so vicious to myself minute by minute about my body.

There have been many things I have done to improve my physical self. Personal Trainer, Pilates, Running, Motivational Cd's, Weight Watchers, High Protein/Low Carb diet, No wheat, no dairy, Hair analysis, chiropractic, massage, and on and on if I thought I could get back to perfection I tried it. And nothing was ever it, because it never felt natural.

The one thing I saw was that I would try one thing at a time. If I was weight training I would eat a reasonable diet, if I was eating raw I wouldn't work out, if was running and doing pilates I felt I could eat a high protein meat diet to supplement calories. Each time I worked so hard and yet felt like I made no progress.

Here is the difference. I am going to take on the things I have learned that work the best for me individually and combine them having it all come together at the same time and share my experience.

What I know works:
Juicing and Drinking raw vegetable juices
Raw Food Diet eating natural enzyme rich food
Running best cardio body strengthening conditioning
Strength Training resistance training using my natural body weight to build strength
Chiropractic Care
Massage/ Body work
Hydro colon therapy with Jeanette Ponder
NLP with Jenifer Shapiro
Yoga Jennifer Schelter
transformational seminars with Landmark Education & More University
and other things

I am taking on a 4 month experiment incorporating everything at the same time:) I am interested in having a "lifestyle" of experiences that contribute to my growth. How do you do it all, how do you pay for it all, do I have time for this??? I really wonder how I have time for this, money for this, the energy, and the desire?

The one thing that I committed to more than ever is having the "Best Body Ever"
tomorrow will post what's next hmmm definitely flying by the seat of my pants on this one. Love some feedback let me know what you think. Love you!






No comments:

Post a Comment